- A thixotropic, one-part, ultra-clear optical grease comprised of an optical grade fluid immobilized in a nanoparticle powder
- Flows under pressure but non-slumping at rest
- Low modulus
- 1.46 refractive index for matching silica
- Supplied in syringes for ease of dispensing
- Container options are available for use with automated dispensing equipment
- Coupling of silica telecom fiber splices, polymer waveguide/backplane connections, Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser (VCSEL) coupling to fiber and a variety of other optics applications
- Optically clear matrix
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.