- 1 : 1 Mix Ratio (Part A : Part B)
- High purity, higher viscosity, clear silicone gel
- RoHS/REACh compliant
- For protection of sensitive assemblies from mechanical shock, thermal shock, dust, and atmospheric contamination
- For applications requiring optically clear materials with a refractive index of 1.47 at 589nm
- Higher viscosity allows reduced flow into unwanted areas
|Viscosity||35,000 cP (35,000 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||55 Type 00|
|Volatile Content||0.4 %|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.