- High purity, optically clear, medium to firm silicone gel
- Two components blend easily in a convenient 1:1 ratio by weight or volume
- For potting, encapsulating, backfilling, and dampening applications requiring a medium to firm gel with optical clarity
- For photonics applications including HBLED’s, photo detectors, flat panel displays and tacking/staking sensitive joint
- For applications requiring an operating temperature range of -65°C to 200°C
- (-85°F to 392°F)
|Viscosity||600 cP (600 mPa*s)|
|Cure||90 minutes / 80 °C|
|Dielectric Strength||500 volts/mil (19.5 kV/mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-65 °C / 200 °C|
|Volume Resistivity||1,000,000,000,000,000 ohmcm|
|Comment||Very Soft High Tack Gel;Max viscosity after 6 hrs is 2,000 cP|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.