- Clear, tacky silicone gel
- Easy mixing two-component, low viscosity system
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- Platinum Cure
- Ideal for casting, calendering, and backfilling.
- Suitable for applications requiring a clear, tacky, firm silicone gel
- For use as an embedding or potting compound for protection of electronic assemblies and components from environmental contamination
- Provide excellent stress relief for thermal cycling of sensitive components such as wire bonds and thin wafers
- Electrically insulating and non-conductive
- Ideal for potting and filling intricate assemblies, LCD bonding, and has excellent adhesion at various thickness for tapes.
- Ideal for use in automated dispensing equipment
|Viscosity||450 cP (450 mPa*s)|
|Cure||60 minutes / 140 °C|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.