- Clear, tacky, firm silicone gel
- Easy mixing two-component, medium viscosity system
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- Ideal for casting, calendering, backfilling and dampening
- Suitable for applications requiring a clear, tacky, firm silicone gel
- Consider for the use as the tacky substrate for removable tapes.
|Viscosity||12,000 cP (12,000 MPa*s)|
|Comment||High tack, low penetration, for use as adhesive layer on removable tacky films and tapes. (5 seconds)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.