- Medium to Firm silicone gel
- Low viscosity allows easy mixing and de-airing
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- Platinum Cure
- RoHS compliant
- For use as an embedding or potting compound for protection of electronic assemblies and components from environmental contamination
- Provide excellent stress relief for thermal cycling of sensitive components such as wire bonds and thin wafers
- Electrically insulating and non-conductive
- Ideal for potting and filling intricate assemblies
- Ideal for use in automated dispensing equipment
|Viscosity||530 cP (530 mPa*s)|
|Cure||35 minutes / 150 °C|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.