- A stiff methyl silicone/Teflon? grease
- Stable across a broad temperature range
- Typical vapor pressure of 10-8 torr
- Resistant to chemicals
- Provides more tack and excellent lubricating and sealing ability under extreme operating conditions
- For extreme high vacuum and pressure systems
- Specific applications include: glass and ceramic stopcocks, ground glass joints, and high temperature gaskets, valves, seals and O-rings
|Viscosity||1,100,000 cP (1,100,000 MPa*s)|
|Volatile Content||0.34 %|
|Flow Rate||2.7 in (68.58 mm)|
|Comment||A stiff methyl silicone/Teflon grease for high vacuum and pressure systems.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.