- Two-part, brown fluorosilicone system
- Offers high tear strength, strong physical properties Convenient 1:1 mix ratio (Part A: Part B)
- 100 mole % fluorosilicone
- For applications requiring fuel and solvent resistance
- For applications requiring a broad operating temperature range
- Cures at ambient conditions or rapidly with the addition of heat
|Extrusion Rate||50 g/minute|
|Lap Shear||280 psi (1.93 MPa)|
|Durometer||29 Type A|
|Cure||24 hours / RTV|
|Tensile||750 psi (5.17 MPa)|
|Work Time||3 hours|
|Comment||100% F, For applications requiring fuel and solvent resistance|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.