- Pre-catalyzed, high consistency elastomer (HCR)
- Strained through a 400-mesh screen (minimum) to ensure freedom from particulate contamination
- Applications requiring solvent resistance
- Transfer and compression molding parts such as: o-rings, gaskets, stoppers and seals
- Calendering and extruding
|Durometer||30 Type A|
|Tensile||850 psi (5.86 MPa)|
|Tear||40 ppi (7.05 kN/m)|
|Cure||30 minutes / 120 °C|
|Post Cure||1 minutes / 150 °C|
|Comment||HCR Fluoro Elastomer;Recommend for long term fuel and solvent exposure. Can be compression molded and requires heat to cure. High tear.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.