- A clear liquid copolymer consisting of dimethylsiloxane and trifluoropropylmethylsiloxane
- Available in standard viscosities of 350, 1,000 and 12,500 cP and custom viscosities upon request
- Has reduced solubility, good wetting properties and good lubrication characteristics for plastics, rubber and skin
- Highly water repellent and resists decomposition by heat and oxidation
- To provide a lubricious and/or hydrophobic coating
- For lubricating the surfaces of molded dimethyl silicone elastomer parts
- For applications requiring an operating temperature range of -40°C to 200°C (-40°F to 392°F)
|Viscosity||12,500 cP / 1,000 cP / 350 cP (12,500 mPa*s / 1,000 mPa*s / 350 mPa*s)|
|Volatile Content||2 %|
|Dielectric Strength||400 volts/mil (15.6 kV/mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C / 200 °C|
|Volume Resistivity||1,000,000,000,000,000 ohmcm|
|Comment||60%m Fluoro polymer.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.