- A two-part, white, fluorosilicone gel
- 100 mol% fluorosilicone
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For filling of small gaps
- For applications requiring solvent and/or fuel resistance
- Bonds aggressively to most surfaces
- For components exposed to JP-8, aviation fuels and solvents
|Viscosity||1,200 cP (1,200 MPa*s)|
|Cure||4 hours / 50 °C|
|Durometer||10 Type 00|
|Comment||Firm Fluoro Gel;Recommended for long term solvent / fuel exposure, 6,000 cP maximum mixed viscosity after 3 hrs|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.