- Two-part, white silicone system
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- To provide protection of electric components and assemblies against shock, vibration, moisture, dust, chemicals and other environmental hazards
- Ideal for use in potting connectors, cable harness breakouts, molded high-voltage terminals, seals and gaskets due to its high tear strength
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Viscosity||228,750 cP (228,750 mPa*s)|
|Lap Shear||350 psi (2.41 MPa)|
|Durometer||30 Type A|
|Cure||15 minutes / 150 °C|
|Tack Free Time||40 hours|
|Tensile||700 psi (4.83 MPa)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.