- Two-part, optically clear, 1:1 (A:B) mix ratio silicone system
- RoHS/REACh compliant
- Recommended for applications where a 1:1 mix ratio and low viscosity is required.
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- As an embedding or potting compound for electronic assemblies and components to provides protection from extremes in, humidity, radiation, thermal stress and mechanical stress
- Suitable as an adhesive in low-strength applications such as solar cell arrays where clarity and low volatility are important
|Viscosity||1,500 cP (1,500 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||28 Type A|
|Cure||1 hours / 65 °C|
|Dielectric Strength||670 volts/mil (26.13 kV/mm)|
|Tack Free Time||15 hours|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.15 W/(mK)|
|Volume Resistivity||200,000,000,000,000 ohmcm|
|Comment||Low Outgassing clear coating, cure can be heat accelerated.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.