- Two-part, low viscosity, optically clear silicone
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For applications requiring low viscosity for superior flow and low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- As an embedding or potting compound for electronic assemblies and components to provide protection from extremes in humidity, radiation, thermal stress and mechanical stress
- Suitable as an adhesive in low-strength applications such as solar cell arrays where clarity and low volatility are important
|Viscosity||3,000 cP (3,000 MPa*s)|
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Cure||30 minutes / 150 °C|
|Tack Free Time||6 hours|
|Tensile||950 psi (6.55 MPa)|
|Work Time||3 hours|
|Comment||Low Viscosity, Potting & Encapsulant, Optically Clear|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.