- Two-part pressure sensitive adhesive
- Retains adhesive qualities in the presence of minor liquid and particulate contaminants
- Properties unaffected by normal pressure variations and high temperature exposure
- 100:1 Mix Ratio (Part A solids: Part B))
- For adhering and bonding silicone elastomers, metals, paper, glass, fabric, organic rubbers, some synthetics, and films such as polyester or Kapton
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables materials
|Non Volatile Content||40 %|
|Cure||20 minutes / 85 °C|
|Post Cure||20 minutes / 175 °C|
|Viscosity||1,300 cP (1,300 MPa*s)|
|Comment||Clear silicone PSA for adhering and bonding silicone elastomers, metals, paper, glass, fabric, organic rubbers, some synthetics. Excellent for tapes on films such as polyester or kapton.Rlease force of PSA: 1.5 ppi. Same as CV-1161 with peroxide catalyst to reduce flow at higher temperatures. Recommended where low VOCs are of concern.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.