- One-Part, translucent, non-slumping silicone RTV
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- As a sealing, caulking, adhesive or potting material in electrical and space applications
- Provide corrosion protection of sensitive circuits including in connectors, switches and electrical components
- For bonding and sealing in applications (such as wire and spot bonding, sealing openings in modules and housings, and overhead or vertical joints) that require a non-slumping material
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Durometer||45 Type A|
|Cure||7 days / RTV|
|Mix Ratio||1 PART|
|Tensile||675 psi (4.66 MPa)|
|Comment||Spot Bonding, Available in Black & White|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.