- Two-part, tan-colored electrically conductive silicone
- 20:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- Use for RFI and EMI shielding in electrical and space applications
- Well suited for form-in-place conductive gaskets
|Volume Resistivity||0 ohmcm|
|Durometer||85 Type A|
|Tensile||500 psi (3.45 MPa)|
|Cure||30 minutes / 150 °C|
|Work Time||2.5 hours|
Learn how NuSil collaborated with a leading manufacturer of lasers to improve longevity and stability of space-based lasers.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.