- Two-part, white silicone system
- Offers medium strength, low modulus, good physical properties and a broad operating temperature range
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- To provide protection of electric components and assemblies against shock, vibration, moisture, dust, chemicals and other environmental hazards
- Ideal for adhesive applications where a large surface must be covered
- For applications requiring minimal outgassing
|Viscosity||12,300 cP (12,300 mPa*s)|
|Lap Shear||300 psi (2.07 MPa)|
|Durometer||30 Type A|
|Cure||4 hours / 65 °C|
|Tack Free Time||20 hours|
|Tensile||450 psi (3.1 MPa)|
|Comment||White, versatile adhesive with short pot life, tack free in 20 hrs Recommended for broad temperature applications. 300 psi (2.1 MPa) primed (CF1-135) lap shear.|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.