- Two-part, translucent silicone system
- Incorporates an adhesion promoter
- Low viscosity
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio (Part A:B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- As an embedding or potting compound for electronic assemblies and components to provide protection from extremes in humidity, radiation, thermal stress and mechanical stress
- Use to adhere covers onto housings or for any application where grooves and other configurations require a material with superior flow
|Viscosity||2,600 cP (2,600 MPa*s)|
|Lap Shear||50 psi (0.34 MPa)|
|Durometer||30 Type A|
|Cure||1 hours / 65 °C|
|Tensile||425 psi (2.93 MPa)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.