- Two-part, black, electrically conductive RTV silicone
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- Use for RFI and EMI shielding in electrical and space applications
- Use to adhere covers onto housings or for any application where grooves and other configurations require a non-flowable to limited flow material
|Volume Resistivity||25 ohmcm|
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Tensile||525 psi (3.62 MPa)|
|Cure||2 hours / 65 °C|
|Extrusion Rate||300 g/minute|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.