- One-part, flat black silicone dispersion
- Provided as an RTV silicone dispersion in VM&P Naphtha
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- Provides atomic oxygen protection and resistance to radiation and thermal stress
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Viscosity||1,125 cP (1,125 MPa*s)|
|Tack Free Time||2 hours|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.