- Thermally conductive, white silicone grease
- Excellent resistance to moisture, ozone and oxidation over a wide temperature range
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- For thermal conductivity, high and low temperature stability, and low bleed
- Apply to the base and mounting studs of transistors and other electrical components as a heat-sink seal
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.