- Two-part, controlled volatility, clear silicone gel
- 1:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- Useful for potting intricate assemblies due to a low viscosity
- As an embedding or potting compound for environmental protection of electronic assemblies and components in electronic or space applications
|Viscosity||2,500 cP (2,500 mPa*s)|
|Work Time||30 hours|
|Cure||30 minutes / 150 °C|
|Comment||Low Viscosity, Penetration 4.0 mm|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.