- A clear, dimethyl polysiloxane
- Available in viscosities of 100; 350; 500; 1,000; 2,000; 5,000; 10,000; 12,500; 30,000; 50,000; 100,000; and 300,000 cP
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions
- For vibration and dampening control
- As working media in fluid drive systems
|Viscosity||100 cP / 350 cP / 500 cP / 1,000 cP / 2,000 cP / 5,000 cP / 10,000 cP / 12,500 cP / 30,000 cP / 50,000 cP / 100,000 cP / 300,000 cP|
|Comment||Refractive Index 1.40|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.