- Two-part, black electrically conductive RTV silicone
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A:B)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- Use for RFI and EMI shielding in electronic and space applications
- Use to adhere covers onto housings or for any application where grooves and other configurations require a flowable to limited flow material
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Volume Resistivity||2.5 ohmcm|
|Durometer||75 Type A|
|Tensile||475 psi (3.28 MPa)|
|Cure||30 minutes / 150 °C|
|Lap Shear||250 psi (1.72 MPa)|
|Work Time||2 hours|
|Comment||2.5 ohmcm, *4) Primed Lap Shear 250 psi (1.7 MPa), Carbon Fiber Filled|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.