- Two-part, flowable, white RTV silicone
- 100:0.5 Mix Ratio (Base:Curing Agent)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- Use a sealing, caulking, adhesive or potting material in electronic and space applications where high vacuum environments are encountered
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
Meets or exceeds the ASTM E 595 low outgas specifications outlined in NASA SP-R-0022A and European Space Agency PSS-014-702, with a TML of ≤1% and CVCM of ≤0.1%
|Viscosity||45,000 cP (45,000 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||45 Type A|
|Cure||7 days / RTV|
|Tack Free Time||9 hours|
|Tensile||600 psi (4.14 MPa)|
|Work Time||4 hours|
|Comment||Low / High Temperature, Flowable|
What Is Space Grade?
Discover what it takes to make silicones worthy of the distinction "Space Grade" and the rigorous testing that these materials undergo.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.