- Two-part, flowable, white RTV silicone
- 100:0.5 Mix Ratio (Base:Curing Agent)
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables under extreme operating conditions to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- Use a sealing, caulking, adhesive or potting material in electronic and space applications where high vacuum environments are encountered
- For applications requiring a broader operating temperature range
|Viscosity||45,000 cP (45,000 mPa*s)|
|Durometer||45 Type A|
|Cure||7 days / RTV|
|Tack Free Time||9 hours|
|Tensile||600 psi (4.14 MPa)|
|Work Time||4 hours|
|Comment||Low / High Temperature, Flowable|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.