- Two-part, thixotropic, translucent RTV silicone
- 10:1 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- For electronic and space applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensables to avoid condensation in sensitive devices
- As an embedding or potting compound for environmental protection of electronic assemblies and components
- Especially useful where moderate thixotropy is required
|Durometer||40 Type A|
|Cure||7 days / RTV|
|Flow Rate||0.3 in (7.62 mm)|
|Tensile||800 psi (5.52 MPa)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.