- Yields a low to medium density silicone rubber foam when rapidly catalyzed
- Low viscosity
- 1:10 Mix Ratio (Part A: Part B)
- In shock and vibration dampening situations requiring a lightweight, flexible foam
- For intricate back-filling due to a low viscosity
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensable materials.
|Viscosity||3,000 cP (3,000 MPa*s)|
|Foam Density||20 lbs/ft3 (0.32 g/cm3)|
|Application Life||6 minutes|
|Cure||60 minutes / RTV|
|Comment||Cure in place versatile low outgassing foam, application life 6 minutes|
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.