- One-part pressure sensitive adhesive
- Retains adhesive qualities in the presence of minor liquid and particulate contaminants
- Properties unaffected by normal temperature and pressure variations
- For adhering and bonding silicone elastomers, metals, paper, glass, fabric, organic rubbers, some synthetics, and films such as polyester or kapton
- For applications requiring low outgassing and minimal volatile condensable materials
|Non Volatile Content||50 %|
|Cure||90 minutes / 150 °C|
|Post Cure||15 minutes / 150 °C|
|Viscosity||3,000 cP (3,000 mPa*s)|
|Comment||Clear silicone PSA for adhering and bonding silicone elastomers, metals, paper, glass, fabric, organic rubbers, some synthetics. Excellent for tapes on films such as polyester or kapton.Rlease force of PSA: 7.5 ppi|
Learn how NuSil collaborated with a leading manufacturer of lasers to improve longevity and stability of space-based lasers.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.