- A solvent-free, thermosetting resin
- Forms a transparent, rigid material that retains its cured properties over a broad temperature range (up to 300°C/570°F)
- Has good dielectric properties at high temperatures and humidity
- Excellent resistance to radiation
- 100:1 Mix Ratio (CF-4721:Dicumyl Peroxide)
- For encapsulating electrical and electronic units
- For electronics and photonics applications
|Viscosity||125 cP (125 mPa*s)|
|Cure||15 minutes / 150 °C|
|Durometer||75 Type D|
|Non Volatile Content||100 %|
|Volume Resistivity||63,000,000,000,000 ohmcm|
|Comment||75 Type D with Dicumyl Peroxide Catalyst (Catalyst Not Included)|
For over 40 years, the NuSil brand has offered a wide range of high-purity silicones. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to provide silicone solutions to satisfy your unique requirements. For additional guidance during your selection process, or to order a sample, contact NuSil today.
Save to favorites
The test data shown for this material is the average value for typical properties. All of these properties may not be tested on a lot to lot basis and cannot be used to draft specifications. Please contact NuSil for assistance and recommendations in establishing limits for product specifications.