Avantor® diagnostic products and systems help benefit the health and well-being of people around the world. Our solutions improve the quality and affordability of diagnostic tools and help diagnostic laboratories get higher throughput and consistently accurate results.
Our broad portfolio encompasses reagents and analytical systems for applications such as histology, hematology and immunology. We also provide an array of clinical diagnostic systems to collect, transport, and test collected biological specimens from a wide range of suppliers.
Multiple diagnostic offerings
We serve our customers through several diagnostic solutions offerings including:
- J.T.Baker® chemistries: our world-class J.T.Baker® brand has been providing high-quality diagnostic solutions for hematology and histology applications for more than 30 years.
- BeneSphera™ Diagnostic Solutions: products and systems for applications including immunology, clinical chemistry, hematology, histology, microbiology and life sciences.
- VWR-sourced Clinical Diagnostic Solutions: through our channel VWR, part of Avantor, we offer clinical diagnostic systems to collect, transport, and test collected biological specimen. These tools help personnel correctly identify if diseases are present, their progression or changes that will impact overall treatment decisions.
Less expensive than complex laboratory based testing systems, the economical alternatives save money while meeting evidence-based standards by providing straightforward and immediate results to limit unnecessary delays.
Start improving your process performance now. Our innovative solutions for diagnostic capabilities include:
To find a channel partner in your region, please click here.
J.T.Baker® and BeneSphera™ brands of diagnostic products are currently offered in select areas across India, Europe, Asia and Latin America. For more information on the availability of these brands in your region, please contact your local Avantor sales representative or distributor for these offerings:
- Rapid diagnostics tests for laboratories
- Clinical chemistry
- Histopathology and cytology
- Molecular diagnostics applications