Critical environment & sanitization
Maintaining critical environments to meet high standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner requires innovative solutions and expertise. At Avantor, as scientists ourselves, we have developed a series of service offerings to support production within specialized work environments for businesses just like yours. Our years of experience optimizing garment management and facilitating decontamination and sanitization has supported our customers’ key challenges in demanding activities—and helped them accomplish their industry goals.
Controlled environment solutions
We design and develop customized solutions that meet the needs of any specialized facility requiring dedicated support—from our comprehensive range of products to our customized services. We also offer full end-to-end flexible solutions for every aspect of your process, for any type of controlled environment.
The Critical Environment & Sanitation services we provide to optimize your workflow include:
- Production space and process equipment sanitization
- Environment monitoring protocol development (establishing processes, testing, and monitoring)
- Excursion investigation, response, and recovery
- Test equipment certification and management
- Control and monitoring of aseptic processing cleanrooms
- Support of garment management (product selection and associated services)
A crucial element of servicing any controlled environment is methodical sanitization. Avantor knows Environmental Monitoring support doesn’t stop with surfaces. In fact, any number of factors can have an impact on critical environments, such as microbial conditions. As well as maintaining the highest quality standards, we are dedicated to improving the results of these monitoring procedures. For many of our customers already benefiting from an Avantor partnership, our services seamlessly integrate with those already established. For example, where we support a customer’s consumable and raw material supply chain, we can provide microbial on-site testing upfront to mitigate any potential risks.
Garment management services and products
By analyzing your needs and sourcing garments specific to your production activity we can help you integrate garment management into your process. Our products and services address the key challenges and focus areas of your environment, such as critical materials requirements, PPE and consumables, production support, and logistics processes. To ensure supplier transparency, and for the purposes of quality and cost controls, our teams deliver end-to-end services under stringent procedures. Avantor's garment management services include:
- Product procurement of garments (source, lead time, size, quantity, facility suitability)
- Traceability and stock control of marked garments
- On-site collection of used cleanroom garment materials
- Cleanroom laundering of garments (decontamination and sterilization based on current protocols)
- Expert repair by technicians (and free replacement of damaged garments)
- Packaging of decontaminated garments
- Garment return service
Streamlining your workflow
With Avantor’s customized management approach in place, it’s reassuring to know your production and operations will keep running without disruption. What’s more, we are committed to helping our customers save on consumable costs—offering you a broad, inclusive service that’s value for money.